by Karl Erik Balleby Jensen
and Izak Matatya
A winning Roulette system playing Reds and Blacks only
"It's the most elaborate system
for beating the casino in even money bets"
Karl is a long time Let's Talk Winning customer and a good friend of mine. We have been exchanging ideas and strategies for a long time now. There was one system that Karl has been using for the last 10 years and has been very successful at it, giving him profits after profits. I finally convinced Karl to document it so we can have it available from Let's Talk Winning. You see, when you have a winning system, people like to keep their secret for themselves. It was very kind of Karl to finally put it together and send it to me.
I have been studying and revising the system for a few months now. Karl and I have been discussing lots of options to optimize the system in such a way to always yield positive results when you play it for a few sessions. Two heads are surely better than one. After long hours of tests and modifications, the system is now in its final form.
No system is infallible. However, the idea behind Repeating Patterns is that the losing streaks are compensated by escalating winnings, while generating a steady profit run after run.
The system averages an easy 20 unit profit within 100 spins. Your unit value can be anything between $1 and $100. You can start betting with low units until you gain confidence in the system. Then you can gradually increase your betting amounts, until your unit becomes $100. A 20 unit profit in one hour then becomes $2000 in winnings!
The system is very flexible in the amounts you could bet. One very important feature is that you need not have a huge bankroll to apply it. 100 units will be more than sufficient to overcome even 8 consecutive losing sessions. With Repeating Patterns, it's practically impossible to have that many losing sessions. As a matter of fact, you are surely to win the majority of all sessions. The last time I have played the system, there were only 2 losing sessions out of 32.
A loss of one session does not wipe your bankroll. It amounts to not more than 15 units. This is the maximum you can ever lose in this system.
At any point of time, there will be a bet no greater than 8 units.
This is a very fine tuned system, giving you profits as consistently as possible.
Some systems are based on alternating colors, some are based on repeating colors. Repeating Patterns does not limit itself to any specific pattern. It accommodates itself to many different patterns that may occur on a Roulette table. That's where the name Repeating Patterns derive. It handles zig-zags as well as streaks and many other patterns perfectly.
You will find it to be the most thorough system developed for all various patterns.
There will be rules for pattern detection and rules for betting mechanisms. All this is combined with excellent money management strategies, that will cut your losses at a minimum and will escalate your winnings as you win.
The price of the system is $48. This price will be negligible compared to the sums you will win with Repeating Patterns. The price includes continuous support on the usage of the system by Karl and myself. You can reach Karl by email at: email@example.com or myself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions on Repeating Patterns
"Hello Izak, Karl,
I read with great interest your commentary in the special newsletter edition introducing your Repeating Patterns Roulette system. I would appreciate your answering the following questions for my clarification.
Thanks in advance for your time and expert analysis."
- what constitutes a session of play as referred to in your newsletter?
- A session or a run as referred to in the newsletter consists of a sequence of not more than 4 to 5 bets, which either ends up in a losing session or a winning one.
- If the system is able to handle all types of patterns, what type of pattern causes it to lose?
- None. This is the strong side of Repeating Patterns. Any pattern you can detect can be integrated into the betting mechanism.
- What is the win/loss ratio over extended testing and live play?
- As per the session definition above, a losing session happens once or twice in average within 100 spins. A losing session costs 15 units only. A winning session can vary between 1 and 11 unit profit.
- What is the worse scenario encountered (losses and drawdown) in your testing and live play?
- The worst scenario that I ever encountered was 3 losing sessions in 100 spins, rather than 1 or 2. This amounted to a loss of 45 units, but was compensated by the other winning streaks and winning sessions. Overall, I was still ahead by 5 units. The best scenario was not to have any losing session within 100 spins. That resulted in 53 units.
- Could one use the pattern detection of this system to play the Reward system?
- Definitely. For one thing, you know Reward hates zig-zags. Repeating Patterns provides an elegant solution for it. Therefore, should you use the zig-zag pattern detection mechanism and apply it within Reward, you would solve the Reward weakness of losing bets on zig-zags.
- Is the system as effective playing on the internet and what if any are your specific experiences with regard to losses /profits and estimated net per hour?
- The system is as effective playing on internet casinos, as similar pattern detection techniques apply to the concept of random number generators used by on-line sites. The 20 unit profit in 100 spins would reflect 20 units per hour on a land casino, since every spin takes an average of half a minute. On an on-line casino, this is much faster. If a spin takes 10 seconds, your profit will triple per hour, that is 60 units per hour.
On an on-line casino such as Caribbean Gold (at: http://www.caribbeangold.com/index.html?ID=talkwin2), you can click on fast spin option to get results in a couple of seconds. Then 100 spins can be played in 500 seconds and your profits can jump to 12 times or 240 units per hour.
- In your expert opinion, if one were to play 3 to 4 hours per day about 3 day's per week, would the system hold up and continue to produce excellent profits after 20 weeks or so?
- Karl has had positive results even after 10 years of play, with some fluctuations here and there. At certain points, you need to accept losing sessions that will cost you 15 units. But overall, you should expect positively increasing profit charts.
- Is the system 100% mechanical in bet selection? (You indicated in your newsletter there are rules for pattern detection) i.e. will 10 people select the same bet using the system's rules?
- There are rules for pattern detection, but the betting is not 100% mechanical. At certain points you need to make a decision on which pattern you would like to go for. This will be determined by the pattern detected within the last 3, 4, 6, or 9 bets. The system will guide you into making the right and best decision. 10 different people may select 2 or 3 different trends. A couple of them may be wrong. The illustration in the documentation shows also what happens when one is wrong. All the above does not disturb the 20 unit profit per 100 spin average.
- Do you place a bet on every decision based on the rules?
- Yes, you can place a bet on every spin from the very second bet on.
- Can it be used on baccarat since it is based on even money?
- Yes, it can definitely be used for Baccarat, as similar Player-Banker patterns to Reds and Blacks can be detected.
- How long is a session? Or is it 100 spins that you mentioned about the method?
- A session as described in the newsletter consists of a winning one or a losing one and it takes a maximum of 4 to 5 Roulette spins. If a Roulette spin takes half a minute in average in land casinos, a session would last 2 to 3 minutes.
- What is the percentage of winning session to losing sessions?
- A losing session costs 15 units. A winning session profits variably between 1 to 11 units. The percentage of a losing session to occur in 100 spins is once or twice in average. Taking all winning and losing sessions into consideration, within 100 spins you are likely to gain 20 units in average.
- Have you tested the system against Spielbank-Hamburg Casino for several consecutive months or any tester book?
- I have not tested the system at Spielbank Hamburg.I have used numbers (Permanenzen) from Spielbank Bad D_FCrkheim, Germany for many months. I also used numbers from Spielbank, Bad Bentheim, Germany, and from Spielbank, Berlin. We have here in Denmark more casinos: Munkebjerg, Odense , Aalborg, Aarhus and Copenhagen.
- Do you have to switch tables or you may play for as long as you want on one table?
- You may stay at a table or switch table as often you want.
- Is it possible to have 8 consecutive losing sessions with the system?
We don't think it's possible to have 8 consecutive losing sessions in a row. You may have 2, 3 or tops 4, but never 8.
Q. On average how long does it take to learn to use the system?
- Just to learn it, 30 minutes would be sufficient. I would recommend to practice it for a few hours before applying it in a casino.